Sick today

Was going to happen sooner or later... Bad diet, lack of exercise, stress etc. Yeah, fell ill yesterday. Felt SO GOOD to skip work but the worries of catching up are a bitch. Applied for an animation job. Took about 5 mins to fill in the application. It is one of those "get-it-if-I-do" tries that I couldn't put too much time in pursuing. Would it be WOW if I got it? Perhaps. I'm hating my current job more and more each day. Not sure how it would work for my future. I'm becoming more and more fatalistic as each day goes by. Can you do anything to determine your future? So much has gone wrong for me so far that I do not even know what I should try. This is survivor mode. Live each day just to get by, have a little something to enjoy, save a little bit for a rainy day and then just repeat. Kind of like how animals live. Something is clearly wrong when you do not look forward to waking up, that there is nothing of real importance you want to accomplish in the day. Ironically, I expect life to be good. Very good. And yet I end up being disappointed time and again.

Comments

Popular Posts