Another week, another delayed post....

It has been a moody winter so far. I used to think that although it this bloody cold in winter, but hey, at least there are no flies like in summer. Then I hear that distinctive lone fly come in to annoy me. God has a sense of humour. Hmm, it is now 9am and I STILL don't feel like getting started. Work has been boring and often frustrating, even in light of my pay rise. I watched New Zealand sneak a last minute goal past Slovakia to earn itself a very undeserved 1-1 draw. The entire squad is rubbish except for captain Ryan Nielsen and perhaps the keeper. At least Brazil won... Damn. If this is feeling like a ramble, it sure is. This is one of those days whereby I wish I could be somewhere else, y'know like separate my spirit from my body and leave my withered husk behind to do all the work. I guess life is okay, not where I want it to be and it could be a lot worse. With that it mind, I seem to have lost a lot of drive. I mean, I had this "What the?" moment and realized that I had spent 2 hours watching "Rock of love charm school" AND "Tough love" on TV. What next? Coronation Street? Ah, so tired and grumpy today... and I don't really know why.

Comments

Popular Posts