Bitch stabbed...

I got my name smeared. How did it happen? Well, apparently sales team was having a meeting up in Auckland and the sales manager blamed me for the current out of stock situation. I wasn't there and heard this 2nd hand. Some of it was even racial. As I gather, she was telling the sales reps that:
  1. I did not know what I was doing,
  2. That I could not understand things because I am "a little Chinese boy, of which English isn't my first language" and
  3. That she has to "guide" me to do the right thing.
Wow. That was just lies and I think she was quite stupid to say those things. Immediately after, 2 of my work mates (who were there and knew none of this was the truth about me) stood up for me. They were absolutely disgusted. They whistle blew on that bitch of a sales manager and even offered to testify for me if this went to court. I am quite glad for that. Rightfully I should be quite affected by this but having my colleagues stand up for me made me feel much better. At least this injustice will be righted. Tired now. Was a tough week with the audit going on and it will be a tough few more. I see the situation improving though. I guess I just need to pray hard and focus.

Comments

Popular Posts