Just felt like posting an entry...

My thoughts aren't too together now so I guess I shall just ramble. Doing so once in a while can be really therapeutic sometimes. I guess I have been fighting winter rash for 2 months now and it just comes and goes. I thought I was getting better for a day and then it flares up and itches like hell. Oh well, Chinese physician says "qi" imbalance. So am taking these foul tasting herbs to get me sorted. I haven't been able to go out much lately because of this. I've got this orange cream from the Chinese physician and it is good stuff. I smell like juicy fruit after applying it though. I watched the finale of "Tough Love" (a match-making show) tonight and I must say it is an entertaining watch. If I am to rate the girls in terms of attractiveness (not only visual), my top 2 would be Angel and Sally (in that order). My bottom 2 would be Jenna and Kenesha, who I find to be absolutely irksome. I guess I could relate to their quest to find true love; everyone of them carries some scars/issues/problems/burdens brought about by past relationships, which is what I expect many people are experiencing now. Personally, I am tired and weary now. I won't even consider going out with someone unless she made my heart sing. And my heart has not sung for many months now. It has become a hardened, calloused shell that wouldn't be easy to break through...

Comments

Popular Posts