Day 05: Gestures

Finally exported it to Zbrush today to begin sculpting in gestures! I remember the Full Metal Jacket line "You're so ugly, you could be a modern art masterpiece!" This sort of resembles that; some arty-farty installation you might probably see on streets. I am glad that I did a little more today, even if it was just export the mesh from 3Ds Max to Zbrush and giving it 2 sub-division levels... I suppose this is my little investment into what I eventually like to be doing. Y'know, I can probably do a more than decent job in my job role here. With a lot of contingencies around, I can do an okay job. It'd frankly be a cakewalk if there were less messes to clean up. And there have been less of those nowadays. Still, I know now that this isn't something I'd get up in the morning for if I knew the world was ending soon. I am glad that I have this job for it funds my dreams. Ah, soon this blog will have more screen captures of my work rather than actual photos... I wondered if this would bore my audience and wondered if I should post my work on a separate blog. I decided not to as this is as much a part of my life as the rest. Not to worry, it wouldn't turn into some boring portfolio site as I will still continue to post pictures. Hmm, my rash has cleared up a bit but I am off dairy, beef, prawns, deep-fried and spicy as instructed by the Chinese doctor. It is hard to keep on it, especially the dairy part but I suppose needs must. On another note, Jan's blog seems to have stagnated. I hope it is because she is busy enjoying life and not because she is depressed or something. Ah well, I'm here for a listen if you have anything to say...

Comments

Popular Posts