I have a dream (Singapore Version)

Heh. Got so bored at work today that I penned this: "I have a dream that one day it will be possible to drive across Singapore without having to pass through an ERP gantry. I have a dream that one day the sons of PAP MPs and the sons of Opposition Party MPs will unite in common brotherhood and get the same "white horse" treatment in BMT. I have a dream that one day even the bastion of Potong Pasir, a constituency sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will not be held hostage by promises of HDB upgrading. I have a dream that one day the typical Singaporean will care about more than just his HDB flat, the price of COE, or whether he will get a seat on the MRT. I have a dream that one day my children are not judged by the amount of CPF their parents have, but by their PSLE results. I have a dream today."

Comments

Popular Posts