2011's first post

New Year. New start. 2010 was a good year for many people. Hmm, guess I am living proof of "the best is yet to be", the good old ACJC motto. Got down to clearing my stuff. My room looks like the Al Qaeda put a rocket through it and it is a real mess now. Not too bad though. Found some good old stuff I never remembered having like some comic books and around $50 worth of ang pows. Even found my old hard copy journals. Still cleaning up as almost every shelf is dusty. I'd love to have a nice, clean room to do my planning for the year ahead/future now that my original plans from 5 years ago have almost totally derailed. Am getting in contact with all my friends for a good catch up soon. I'm going to give myself a good rest and get psyched for the year ahead. Onward! I realized I just used Gan Eng Seng's (My secondary school) motto there. Was wondering if I can slip in a Henry Park Primary motto but nah, "Honesty in performance, pride in service" is just too corny.

Comments

Popular Posts