Back in Welly

Finally got to Welly. Was a gruelling experience. 8 plus hours in a transit lounge and then I missed my connection to Wellington and had to buy a ridiculously overpriced ticket, which actually meant that I could have flown SIA for all the extras I paid. Was also having a sore throat but it does seem a bit better now. On the plus side, I got my refund from Jetstar plus a $50 voucher ADDITIONAL. Wow. Much better outcome than I anticipated. My lawn was also weeded while I was gone (Thank you lawn weeder!) Ah, was glad to have Jill pick me up. I was knackered when I got back. Still, I enjoyed cooking again. I made a mushroom and garlic spaghetti, a pan fried salmon and some fresh salad with vinaigrette. Yum! Flashback to Singapore when my Dad came to see me off. We had a long talk and it was nice to spend some one on one time with him. I could tell that he really missed me. We had lunch at Ruyi and then discussed my work/health and like how I needed to take care of myself. I told him that I will keep a positive outlook and try to work out my problems at work intelligently. I felt like crying when I told him that... Will blog about my trip this time round, of which the highlights were Universal Studios and absentee friends who just couldn't find time for you (and those who would drop everything just to meet up). Gotta catch some shut eye now.

Comments

Popular Posts