Monday...

Weekend passed rather uneventfully. Watched Tangled and went to Church despite struggling with the decision of whether to go or not. Then came Monday. Hectic Monday. Sometimes I think I am just banging my head against the wall when I am dealing with my Uncle. Here is the cycle I am caught in:
  1. Shit happens
  2. I ask for the support and resources to fix this shit up
  3. I get more questions
  4. A vague plan of action to fix it
  5. I paraphrase my understanding of that plan of action. Write it down in words.
  6. Get Uncle/boss to feedback. Usually gets glossed over because there are too many words.
  7. Problem doesn't really get fixed
  8. Shit happens AGAIN
Ah, my positive mindset is so difficult to maintain. But I need to. Change begins with me. It is the only thing that I have the power to change.

Comments

Popular Posts