Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year. Went up to Auckland for a few meetings with suppliers and also to work a few things out with Uncle/Boss. Then travelled up to his house in Hamilton, where I am now. I'm sleeping in the living room now and there isn't much privacy here but heck, just one more day and I'm home free. Living in a farmhouse is very different from being in the city. It seems to be quite messy and even a bit dirty. I remember that Uncle Michael's homes were always huge (even in S'pore) but then he used to have maids to clean them then. Now it is just fallen to neglect. It is just too big a house to clean up for a family that is often busy with other things. I think at this point only a natural disaster will force them to clean up. And the flies! The bloody flies! I had my fly swatter out yesterday and smashed around 10 plus flies before I gave up... Ahaha, complain, complain, bitch, whine and moan. Guess that is what blogs are for. On the plus side, it is nice to have a week away from the office while Jill is away on holiday. Plus, my Aunt is a good cook so the food is always good. Ah, it is back to work now and I'd better sort out my order before I fly home tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts