All Blacks win the RWC (and more)

The All Blacks win the Rugby World Cup after a nail-biter against the French. The whole country has been lifted although I doubt that will do much to help the awful economic mess NZ is in. Anyway, so here it is, back to work after a long (labour day) weekend. I finished my Psychic Wyrm (picture above) which was good because I haven't been finishing much lately. I pretty much lazed my whole long weekend away but at least most of my "to-do" list was checked off. It has been very frustating at work and I am trying to get through the day, hour-by-hour and try to at least focus on the few things I have the power to change. Oh well. I've gotta keep up with my plan. Although it doesn't make me feel any better about where I am now, it does keep me moving forward. Even if it is just inches at a time. Okay, start the week out nice and easy... PLAN!

Comments

Popular Posts