Someone dreams of having my life? Sure?

Man, work has become a real drag. Day in day out I grind at it without any apparent success and it seems like all the pissy and immature people are taking swipes at me because they feel insecure about their jobs. Seems like we have been dragged down this downward spiral whereby in the time of adversity, these idiots cannot think logically. e.g. Is it really logical to go and lead an open mutiny against the boss when the only person who can save it is him? Damn, I've had it with those bitches. Time after time, I run into these bitch assholes who take the slightest opportunity to take swipes at me. So this has been happening for the past few weeks and just seems to be getting worse.
I felt sick when I thought about work today. I just didn't go. And instead spent the day getting some rest at home. The weekend was fun. I hadn't met Fabs for a long time now and we had a movie-thon at his place. Family Guy, Paul and then Source Code. His kid Ayden is growing up really fast and he is such a handful; boundless energy and climbing everywhere. Real adorable but I am actually glad that I don't have any kids of my own. As it is, I already have enough chaos in my life. Y'know, here I am looking at the world through the eyes of old men. It is like I have seen enough of the world and am sick of it. I am hoping that something will happen to make it feel that this life is worth going through. Or is this even the wrong train of thought? I came accross this picture (above) when I was browsing facebook. I guess the point is that we're probably very lucky to have food, shelter and clothes. I guess when we are asking ourselves if we like our lives, they are wondering if perhaps they will live. I wonder which fate is worse; to feel stressed because you hope for your situation to become better, or to feel relief because you have accepted that your situation simply is the way it is. No hope = no disappointment.

Comments

Popular Posts