Two more days...

Two more days and I'll be back in S'pore. Just two more days and I'll be back home to good food, to see family and friends and just have a very good time. Still, I woke up with a terrible mood. I had this dream where one friend in the 3D industry was getting into trouble for using pirated software and the other one was trying to help him out. But that wasn't the reason I felt shit this morning. It's work. Imagine you were the spotter on the deck of the Titanic and you saw the iceberg, gave an advanced warning to the captain and then he shouts back to you that he can't do anything because there isn't enough hot water to unfreeze the rudder. He tells you that the person employed to boil the hot water dropped the ball on this, but you can't really put a judgement onto it because nothing short of a full trial will bring the facts to light. And we don't have time for a trial because we're headed for a fucking iceberg. And I can't abandon ship because it is either icy oceans and that the fact that the captain is my uncle. Talk about being trapped in a foreboding doom scenario.

Comments

Popular Posts