Difficult People

You know how sometimes you just try to get going on your work and some idiot just turns up and does some bullshit that sours your day? Well, happened to me today. Some bitch accused of "trying to do her job". This is just because she is insecure about her job, and after the bullshit she pulled (this will not be the first time), I think she should be. I told her off, stood my ground and told her if she wasn't happy about it, take it higher (which of course the odds are in my favour since my uncle is the boss and there isn't any strong case anyway). I loathe to use my relationship with my uncle to resolve this situation, and I don't need to use it because I am well capable of taking care of myself. That is not the point of this post. The point is that no matter how hard you try to mind your own business and do your own thing, there will be difficult people around. There are just some idiots out there which you need to stand up to. Period. They may piss you off for a day but take a step back and enjoy all the other things that are going well in your life. Take a deep breath, tough up and then carry on. Realistically speaking, what can they do? Swear at you, pass sarcastic remarks, gossip and try to annoy you? And so what? It won't change who you are. It doesn't stop your family, friends and loved ones from loving you. And it should not stop you from living your life well. For some tips for dealing with the assholes in life you cannot avoid, check out this link: http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200609/dealing-difficult-people

Comments

Popular Posts