Each day is a gift.

First week of Feb and it is interesting to see how many old bad habits have returned and new good ones dropped. TOTALLY squandered the long weekend, mostly sleeping, reading manga and playing Civillization V on my new computer. My step count has gone right down from an average of maybe 7000 steps to yesterday's dismal total of 700. Wanted to get up early today (and did!) to walk to work but by the time the shower/coffee/toilet routine was done, I ended up driving there. I am still at 72KG so I didn't gain any weight but I do see the belly looking "rounder". I have though, tried to stop looking at each day as a burden and if I did, I pray for the Lord's help to get my ass back in line fast. Each day is a gift. Gifts can be used, or they can be squandered. There is no real reason why I cannot do what I dream of. Even if I take a micro step in the right direction, it is progress =).

Comments

Popular Posts