Moving on. Again.

Had been sick for the longest time last week. Still a little hoarse on the throat (after working just 1/5 days last week) but feeling much better. I look at my house with a bit of sentiment as this has (and still is) my home for the past 3 years. Now that the restructure is finally in motion, it certainly looks that I'll be free soon. Real soon. While the idea of moving on is exciting, I also have some fears about the future. Will I get used to a Singapore that has changed so much when I was away? The ugly people, the BS policies of the PAP and yes, the overcrowding and noise. Yet, that must be balanced out nicely by having friends, family and all that gorgeous food and modernity around. Fast internet too. Today, I packed my first boxes; My lego collection is going home ahead of me to S'pore and the DVD collection is going on sale at work. New beginnings...

Comments

Popular Posts