MJ Sculpt

Did this sculpt of Michael Jordan as a practice for heads. Think the front is matching up nicely but something is a bit off for the other 2 angles. Still a good effort I think. I missed a lesson this week though - down with flu. And was feeling a little sad as I dwelled into the details of what I should do next. Feeling much like a square peg in a round hole. Still trying to identify my genius (with this book I loaned from the library). So far I came up with "Creating a New World". Sounds like an apocalyptic supervillian. Or a supermarket. Anyway, I think I should start commercializing some of my work. Put it out there more often. What doesn't get seen, doesn't get sold. Well, such is the nature of things like that. I just pushed myself to do something, heck, anything, to lift myself out of my depressive slump. That was when I started doing my 2D stuff. Within a year I ended with stuff that I could sell. Now is the next step - engaging the market.

Comments

Popular Posts