This part of my life is called... Internship

I thought today was Sunday when it was actually a Saturday...

Have been feeling a bit worried and out of sorts these days. I have been trying to sort out my subsidy for my course and that may take a bit of time to. I have also been worried about not getting much work from NZ lately (I'm still being paid though) and I am thinking working 2-4 hours a day and getting full pay is just too good that it can't last for long. On top of that, Dad is asking me to pay my share of the home expenses and I don't even have my dog yet!!! Regardless, I'm not feeling TOO bothered about it. Life is okay, despite that it seems that I have been stuck in internship mode for the longest time now. I seem to be able to find more opportunities here than I would ever have in NZ and that is great. 

So now here comes the daily drill:

3 Gratitudes
  1. Glad to be animating again. Was great fun. Was rusty but I had fun (swimming crow).
  2. Despite staying at home for quite a few hours today, my family didn't drive me nuts.
  3. Google had a really cool title today (star trek) and brought a smile to my face.
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Aw man... Alright 30 half-squats today. Gosh. Why is it SO HARD? I used to be able to do this near Jedi level in the army. 
Meditation - Mind is not focused still. Perhaps I should get some help with this. Library time?
Random acts of kindness - I helped sis find her missing book (Is this a trend now? The family missing things seeker). Also helped mum look up prices of thumbdrives online.

Comments

Popular Posts