Week01: Lesson 2

Went for class yesterday and attached is the result of the first exercise (Left). The objective of the exercise was to sculpt the head on the left to look like the head on the right (3D scanned). That is to train your observation skills in terms of recognizing facial features and anatomical detail. I don't think I did too badly. Heh. Had fun doing it too.

So now here comes the daily thing:

3 Gratitudes
  1. Had fun in Zbrush training. I am such a geek.
  2. Hey! I'd meeting 2 of my good friends from JC days later - Kok Liang and Shiaowang. It is amazing that after so many years, we are still meeting up for a get together.
  3. Portfolio done! I realized that I took an opportunity further today and it does have a certain kind of momentum.
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Erm... I walked to class? With a heavy bag?
Meditation - Getting there. Mind is not so "noisy".
Random acts of kindness - Helped my mum with groceries.

And there you have it!

Comments

Popular Posts