Desktop Organiser

Just had an idea: Seeing how messy my desktop was (it is littered with scores of icons), I drew graphical boundaries on my desktop wall paper to organize them into sections according to their function (work, creative, short-cuts, quick-access etc). Did this as an overlay so that it can be used on different wallpapers.

On a personal note, I'm feeling a bit shit now. Why? I really do not know. After feeling so pumped just a week ago, I'm feeling tired.
So now we need the contentment drill:

3 Gratitudes
  1. I am grateful that I have discovered and learnt how to use Zbrush. As my skill grows, it will help me realize a lot of designs. Good thing it is a digital sculpting program. It allows me two luxuries: One, I can make ANYTHING I WANT.  Two, I can store all of these creations online so I don't need a house the size of a supermarket.
  2. I am grateful that the sun is up and that it is bright and sunny. It is easy to forget this because we get it everyday. Imagine what it was like in NZ when this occurred only one or twice a week.
  3. I am grateful for my creative skills and talents. I may not always have done the best with them but all I want is the chance to make something of them.
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Remember I was thinking of running with an empty leash, just to clock my "dog daddy" hours? Now I got my leash but my ass is stuck to the chair.

Meditation - I have gone to recite Hail Marys each time I find it hard to quiet down. It is not so easy to be at peace in Singapore. Crowded, noisy, lively and restless most times, it takes real calm and focus to achieve this. Most times it is like this:
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you *mother barges into room to offer some fruit you cannot refuse* Erm. Where was I? Oh. Hail Mary blah blah, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you amongst women *Or is that art thou? thou art? wtf* Where was I? Argh. Hail Mary blah blah blah, Blessed are you amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy *or is it your?* womb, Jesus Christ. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the time of our deaths. Phew. Now let us go again. Hail Mary, full of grace *did I forget to do some reports?*...

Random acts of kindness - I washed the plates when dad was tired (I was too okay, but I pushed my selfishness aside). Also helped mum to do the marketing even though I had my own stuff to worry about.

Comments

Popular Posts