Everythingwillflogallery is up!



Just did something about promoting my work. Wasn't as hard as I thought. Thank you auto-templates! Now I have a fairly professional looking portfolio site in a day. You can view it at http://everythingwillflogallery.blogspot.sg/




Also posted some work on this site called dribbble.com and it looks like fun.

What drove me to do this? Well, I played this youtube in the morning and the story goes like this:

A man goes to a guru and says "I want to be successful like you".
Guru tells him "Meet me at the beach tomorrow".
The man arrives at the beach the next morning, dressed in his finest. The guru is in beach shorts.
Guru says "Let's go into the water".
The puzzled man complies. He IS the guru after all. And so they are both waist deep in water now.
Guru looks at the man and says "You want to know how to be successful?".
Man (still quite puzzled) says "Yeah. Sure I do."
Then all of a sudden, the Guru grabs his head and pushes him under water. The man thrashes wildly in the water, gasping for air. He is at the point where he almost passes out when the Guru lets him up for air.
The Guru looks at the man and tells him "If you want to be successful, then you must want success like you NEEDED to breathe just now. Most people just kinda want it; something else always comes ahead of it - fun, excitement, sleep. SLEEP! Successful people don't sleep much. This is because the opportunity to be successful can pass you by while you are asleep."

Comments

Popular Posts