Head Sculpt: Facial study

Head sculpt to learn about the plane faces of a human face. Had a lot of fun doing it. I think I am very lucky to be doing what I am doing now. I am getting full pay to do part-time work and have lots of hours to practice my craft. I don't seem to have enough hours in a day now but I'm loving it. I wake up at 7:45 everyday (even if I slept at 2am the night before) and feel real good about it. I am also putting my work up online and trying to publicize a bit. It is not always flattering but at least I pushed past the stage of thinking that my work wasn't good enough to be shown. Now that I'm sure it is good enough to be shown, the next step is to make it great enough to be noticed. Wow. Sound like McDonald's employee but I'm lovin' it.

And look at the little reward I got for myself.


Mass Effect art book! Yay!  Thank you Basheer man for discount. =)

Comments

Popular Posts