More MJ and other stuff


K. Ah... Work has become quite busy and I have been a little stressed. Perhaps I think I am not progressing fast enough on certain things but at least I am quite happy that I have been able to present my WIPs (Works-in-progress) much more professionally without taking too much time. I think I could just ace this Monday. I have already done the house chores, tidied up some work, bought all the things I need for my NZ trip. all I need to do now is get those 2 posters done, enter the PO and do some month-end nonsense.

Also, in other news, I met my JC classmate in Church. I told her I'd like to catch up with her again over a cup of coffee but it had to be after my cousin's wedding this week. It always feels a bit strange asking a girl out for coffee. I'm wondering what she has been up to since JC (10 plus years ago) but I guess I'll find out when she accepts my meeting. Whatever it is, I suppose it is good to have some friends of the opposite sex. Gives you perspective. If I were to judge women by my past interactions with them in recent years, I think I'd be a misogynist.

Comments

Popular Posts