Stuff...


Have been busy as usual but somehow my motivation level is dipping. I haven't been posting for some time but I guess now is a good time to re-focus myself.

So here comes the contentment drill (wow. I named it!):

3 Gratitudes 
  1. I am glad to be playing basketball again. My free-throw accuracy is terrible but improving and I just turned a lemon into lemonade. "Noisy" b-ball court just next to house becomes "convenient" b-ball court next to house.
  2. Lego Superheroes on sale in Takashimaya! Boy, for once in along time I am actually appreciative that there is something out there that I like to buy and be excited about..
  3. I am happy to have recovered from my flu last week =)
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Basketball! Am discovering one of my old loves from secondary school days.

Meditation - Fail. However, I am reading this excellent book on life advice called "101 Really Important Things You Already Know But Keep Forgetting" by Robert Zelinski .

Random acts of kindness - I brought the plates back to the washing area after eating at food court so cleaning Auntie no need to work so hard.

Comments

Popular Posts