Trapped in a time loop

Something strange happened to me when I was taking my afternoon nap. I had best write it own before I forget. I was lying on my bed and was trying to wake up (it is a loft bed that gives me a pretty good view of what is happening downstairs because it is elevated above the window line). So there I was trying to wake up. And here is where the strange happens (the sequence of events are not clear as this is a dream or alternate reality)...
  • Each attempt I made to get off the bed, the environment was a little different each time. One reality has three basketball courts downstairs. Another had a futuristic looking mega fitness park. And there was also one that closely resembled the environment of our old house at Dover Road.
  • I had varying "success" getting off the bed. On some realities, I never even managed to get my body moving. On others, I even got to walking around a bit before I realized the environment was a bit different and next thing I know, I was back in the same position on the bed - sleeping.
  • I recall having awareness of my parents and sister returning home. I had called out to mum in an attempt to get her to externally break this cycle.
 I wonder if anyone else has felt something like this before. So I googled and found this:

For 3 years now.

I'm frantically searching for an exit - an unlocked door or window - to no avail. Then I find the only person who can help me - it's always the same person - but he's looking right through me. I call out his name, but he can't hear me. I reach out for him or try to move him if he's standing between me and my freedom, but he can't feel my touch. So he's standing there, unmoving, and I've no way to escape.

The other night I had one of these dreams only this time I was actually able to touch him and move him out of my way. Even though I could escape, I didn't. I just stood there and looked at him.......

Time to cue the X-files music. Uncanny.

Comments

Popular Posts