NZ Musings

K. So I am back in NZ to attend my cousin's wedding (lovely by the way). Staying in the YMCA is like unemployment remembrance day. On the "remembrance" program:
  1. Staying in a room that makes me feel like a cheap KGB hitman. There's something that looks like shit on the ceiling and I sure as hell hopes it doesn't fall on me.
  2. Carrying a huge bag of groceries uphill for around 2km because I don't have a car.
  3. Meeting up with Cameron (ex director) and bitching about "industry".
  4. Wondering what kind of job I need next. 
  5. Eating lamb kebab and lamb rice from the little Turkish cafe - This I did enjoy.
So my short break is coming to an end now. Tomorrow I shall head back to Singapore and begin looking for new job, plan out my finances and just work on my Zbrush stuff again. I suppose there isn't much in life I am unhappy about now; just the uncertainty of the future that kind of bothers me.

Ah, and the contentment drill again:

3 Gratitudes 
  1. I am happy to wear my Rorshach beanie. Kept my head warm and looking cool!
  2. Somehow got my Lego minifigures passed on to me! Yay!
  3. I will be leaving this shithole of a room tomorrow and I will have $ in the bank because I'm transferring my NZDs to SGDs.
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Not really these days. I have been playing basketball and being quite accurate (50%?) with my shot. I still need some more cardio though. Sad to say I brought my tux pants over and they felt so tight so I ended up in jeans for the wedding. I thought I lost some weight doing 'some' exercise so I shall keep myself doing that but just some more.

Meditation - Gee, I find it hard to block out my mind from distractions. I live life really unplanned these days and am just sadly winging it most of the time.

Random acts of kindness - I was the sole representative from Singapore and Hong Kong for my cousin's (Charles) wedding. I made the effort to go simply because I knew it would mean something to Charles and his family. Well, this was a planned act of kindness.



Comments

Popular Posts