Well...

Closed my eyes for a little while to collect my thoughts. I did get most of the difficult and unpleasant crap out of the way which is good for a Monday. Even went for a quick jog... to McDonald's. Oh well, had a light snack there so I'm not gonna beat myself up for it. I have been going out for jogs daily which can't be a bad thing. The immediate advantage is that I start needing less sleep as my energy levels rise. Starting to feel better but I think it will be some time before I feel great. 68kg is really achievable and so that is the aim. Still not really getting my act together on the job front but I think I will get there eventually. Still feeling the struggle to be motivated because I have had so little reward for the past five years so it feels a little "what's the point?" BUT I know true champions train even when they lose games. 

And so... contentment drill:


3 Gratitudes

  1. I am thankful that I got the inventory report out of the way. Doing that is like pulling teeth.
  2. The Heat won. I know it is silly but it is always nice when your team wins.
  3. Y'know, with all that is wrong (or isn't right yet) with my life, nothing is really "unfixable". So there, I am thankful for the opportunity to pursue happiness.
Journaling - Done.


Exercise - Yup. Did take it a bit easy today but still got out of the house.

Meditation - Mind is filled with things that "should be done". It goes a little something like this


Random acts of kindness - I helped to do the dishes and clean up after dinner since everyone else had to work today.

Comments

Popular Posts