Contentment Drill

Got through Monday and I am tired! It wasn't too bad but I am just feeling my way around still. Got in control of my projects and I think I am learning well. Energy levels aren't what they used to be though. But at least I get a bit of catch up sleep on the train. So here is my contentment drill:

3 Gratitudes
  1. I am thankful that I got in control of my projects (mostly) and am not feeling so moody as I was last week.
  2. The Heat won. 18 in a row. =)
  3. A seat on the train!!! Nice to stay in Pioneer where it is pretty must the first stop. It is insanely crowded in Singapore now. Not Hong Kong crazy as yet but we're getting there.
Journaling - Done.

Exercise - Maybe will do 50 crunches before work.

Meditation - Letting go of my worries. Listening to Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" to give me a lift each time I get stressed. Amazing gift to the world (this song).

Random acts of kindness - I helped my uncle do some photoshop work even when I was beat from Monday's work. Just insert two pple who weren't in the class photo.


Comments

Popular Posts