Not-so-long Weekend

Ah, it is Monday again - sleepy from trying to stretch the weekend, and aching from poor sleeping posture. I'll probably get a bit more rest when I get onto the train. The weekend was good. I had 2 sessions of basketball, 2 masses (Good Friday and Easter), multiple sessions of Mass Effect, did a bit of 3D, and I also got to meet Philip in the evening for supper. I suppose meeting a friend these days is getting harder so I am thankful for whatever time they want to spend with me. I'm feeling a bit of whingeing coming on because it is Monday so I had best do my contentment drill thing:

3 Gratitudes
  1. I should be thankful for a job. It can be tiring and all but the long-term benefits mean that I will get more choice over my life.
  2. I am thankful that I had at least one friend to spend time with over this weekend. 
  3. I am thankful for the free lunch my sister got me last Saturday. I got her ice-cream in return. It is wonderful to have a sibling that is also your friend.
Journaling - Done.

Exercise - Skipped my run but did a bit more basketball this week.

Meditation - Skip.

Random acts of kindness - Bought my sister a tea while I was buying coffee for myself. She didn't ask for it but I knew she wanted one.

Comments

Popular Posts