zen "bo-chup"ness

Thursday. And we have just gotten over the hump. Job-wise, it has been okay even if I still have much to learn. There is this weariness in my muscles and bones that I need to get used to. Probably, it is the result of a more active working life. I think I am getting a bit leaner too. Had my first client meeting too and went out for dessert with boss for a little while after that. I feel that nothing has really screwed up yet and I will perhaps need another 2 more weeks to really get into the feel of things. Life ain't too bad. I'm not ultra ambitious as I once thought myself to be, so what I have, is probably good enough for me. Time actually passes quickly at work. It is not like in my previous place whereby I start to watch the clock after 3pm. I still don't have my puppy, which is a real shame.  I think I could afford to have one soon when I get a good handle on work. But let's wait a little on that. Life is good. I have a great family, have a job, and get to play basketball and Mass Effect. Of course, there is this thing about being single that kind of makes you feel a bit left behind but truthfully, I am enjoying it. No complications, no dramas to deal with. I get to do whatever I want and that is cool. I haven't "given up" on love but at the same time, I'm not trying either. I am at peace, in a state a zen "bo-chup"ness...

Comments

Popular Posts