Weekend - gone

And... just like that the weekend is gone.

Spent it all playing Mass Effect 3. Curing the genophage - Check. Getting the Quarians to work with the Geth - Check. Ah, this is a pretty awesome game and I spent as much time admiring the design and visuals of the game as I did playing it. I wasn't a total shut-in during the weekend. Managed to squeeze in a round of b-ball, and also bring mum out to Tambuah Mas Indonesian Restaurant for her b'day treat.

So now (as with every Monday), I'm feeling real tired and sleepy. Might even be getting a bit sick but I sincerely hope not. It is easy to go into moaning mode but I'd rather focus on contentment. So here goes:
  1. Having good times to celebrate with family and friends. I realize this is the first birthday in 5 years that I could actually be with mum in person. Same goes for Jeng Heng this Wednesday.
  2. The Library. After having returned from NZ, I realized that Singapore's NLB does a great job with our local libraries. I guess when I need a bit of free entertainment when I have blown my expenditure budget, this is the place to go.
  3. Koufu 口福 Foodcourt - I'm happy to have this place near me. Wonderful coffee and food, just a short walk away. And what a Monday really needs to get me started.
Journaling - Done.

Exercise - Skipped my run but did play basketball this week. I should run more.

Meditation - Skip. Admit I was kind of restless - even in Church.

Random acts of kindness- Washed up lunch dishes even when I was really feeling a bit lazy over the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts