Lego Spider-man and Siteplans

It is a weekend gone. I spent it doing some work that I shouldn't even be touching - a siteplan for a client. Did build up some Lego model kit though (Spider-man). Sure, I tell myself it is a good way to learn, to get ahead, be better at what I do etc, but the truth is that I have a tired soul. And I have stop being really excited about life. What do I like to do? What do I want to do? What can I do? What have I to live for now? No, I'm nowhere near thinking of taking my own life but I constantly wonder why I am where I am now. Is there really a point any more? I'm so tired now that I cannot even put together a coherent paragraph. There is little clarity in what I write because there is little clarity in what I think. I feel half a life gone by not achieving much and yet nothing worth achieving. And now it is time to work. At least I'll get a catch up on sleep there.

Now, to get my head out of my ass with a gratitude drill:

3 things to be grateful for:
  1. Having arms and legs. Don't laugh. I'm reading a book about a man born without any and how he eventually broke through all his limitations to live a full life. I'm glad I do not have such a burden to bear.
  2. I always have God to turn to when I am at my limit. I don't think I'd be alive now if I didn't turn to him.
  3. That I actually FINISHED my work at 9pm on Sunday night.
Journaling - Done.

Exercise - I really need to watch this. Run maybe if I get home before 9pm.

Meditation - It has been hard to get my mind to be still.

Random acts of kindness - Helped mum with the computer when she wanted to sort out her photos from her trip to Eastern Europe.

Comments

Popular Posts