Deeper Shade of Blue

Sunday. And I am feeling well... tired. I feel spiritually and mentally exhausted with more and more work pressures mounting on. My aunt is here from Hong Kong and while it is nice to see her again, I feel like I am constantly distracted and burdened. The best instinct I am feeling now is to just say "fuck off" to work and then constructively look a few steps ahead. I do like my job now but there is too much of it. And I am tired. Tired people think slow. Tired people work slow. And Tired people have low morale. Y'know, it is a bit ridiculous - while people are worrying about things like having food to eat and a place to stay, here I am, worrying about what some idiot client will think or what my boss or colleagues think. I am quite sick of it. I go to bed praying for this burden to be taken from me but alas the curse plagues me even in my rest.

Comments

Popular Posts