Laptop is acting up

Laptop is acting up. It is going into unscheduled restarts ever so often. Ah, it has been with me for so long now - My trusted side-kick, my entertainment and I dare say my friend when I was alone all those years in NZ. Maybe it is time for you (laptop) to retire. 6 years is ancient by computer standards...

Anyway, I decided to put up some of the more interesting things still left unposted:
1. Here is a really young MJ looking no where like what we imagined him to be. More like Steve Urkel. Heh.

2. I guess this one is a joke pertaining to my own industry - Architects "cloud" things on their plans to indicate something is going to change (or has been changed). This builder took it too literally...


3.Collected these 2 Spongebob memes back when I could barely handle my job and felt like giving up. It was my answer to "So how do you plan to finish this project?"



4. Ah, love this series of images. Since I'm in the business of doing these type of images, we might as well get into things like these:


5. Lol. Family guy type humour:
 

6. The classic Batman-bitchslaps-Robin. Felt exactly like this during my early months as a Project Manager with DM:


Comments

Popular Posts