I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Woo... That was a long time away from my blog. About 4 months.

And time does fly. I decided to come back after a wasted off day. This blog is a mirror of sorts, looking inwards into my life. How do I feel? What do I think? What is good and what is bad in my life? I made it a point to do this even if I need to shoot off to work later and I suppose this is a good thing.

I also wanted to list the things I was happy for (What did I call it? Contentment drill?). Here goes...
  1. I got to see Michael Jordan in his prime. And now the NBA playoffs are here again. And I get to see the insane talent of Lebron and Kevin Durant. Amazing stuff.
  2. My rash is almost totally gone. After being really irritated by it for a long time (got real bad last Thursday), it is now almost all gone.
  3. My room is clean! Spent the whole of yesterday cleaning it but boy, it feels good.
There, this part is done. Now the next is to find 3 things to do to that would be good for me:
  1. Eat healthier every time possible. Keep the junk to once a fortnight.
  2. Do something creative every day. 15 minutes minimum. 
  3. Set up a social once every week. Facebook a friend, go out. Whatever.

Comments

Popular Posts