End of leave

Today I end my leave and return to work.

Somehow I expect a lecture from the boss about responsibilities and the like. I feel much better and the break was much needed. But I will have to sustain my stamina and work intelligently.

I still feel like I am teetering on the edge between "I can still do something with my life" and "What is the point? It is over." I'd say the former is the best one to live by. I have to keep searching. Keep dreaming. Keep trying. Keep the tripod of life high and stable (spiritual, mental and physical). I need to love life again.

I had borrowed some books from the library to build myself up again. If the little changes help, I would try reading a lot again. So much time have I wasted on futile distraction but that isn't really solving the problem. I've got to read to inspire myself. I've got to read to fill in the gaps in knowledge that I do not have. I have to read to become a master of the problems that cause me so much stress.

And here, is what I am reading:
Alex Ferguson - My Autobiography.
Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life
Developing Mental Toughness
What's Wrong with Work?

Comments

Popular Posts