The Damned

I felt like if I did not wake up this morning, I'd be alright with it. I'm tired. I'm so damn tired of people telling me what to do. Tired of people trying to run my life. Not that I had much of one to begin with. At every turn someone is intruding into my space - I have no rest. It is impossible to relax. Even at home, it does not feel like a refuge, it is more of a comfortable prison of sorts. I was at Church yesterday, and they spoke about putting my trust in God (Well, they always do). But it has been too long since I felt the wonder of life, the touch of God, the "wow" of creation. The priest talked about the damned. The definition of the damned is that they will forever be alone. I've been around enough to know that life is a series of ups and downs and it is what you make out of it. So logical, and yet why do I not see any light at the end of the tunnel?

Comments

Popular Posts