Gloves and helping hands

Stayed up till 2am to finish the gloves. Had a short nap after dinner then woke up again to do this.

I was out doing some volunteer work and we were clearing this absolutely filthy home of an 82 year old woman. Lots of interesting items in there though. I photographed a few of them before my hands were too dirty to touch my phone. Here are some of the gems found:
 SUPER RETRO C.K. Tang shopping bag. Must have been before I was born...

 Model of a Greek warship. Really hard to find such kits around now.

 Antique potty! I'd imagine they used to put a pail below. Yucks!

I had one of these before! A KFC giveaway for the Michael Jackson "Dangerous" World Tour. This was way before he ended sadly in scandal.

Volunteer work was hard and dirty. I felt really tired after 4 hours of moving stuff around. I can only admire the love and kindness that full time social workers give on a daily basis.

Comments

Popular Posts