Doing what you love...


Ah, it is past noon now and I have just gotten my mind settled. I look into the day and it is half gone already. I think the late nights need to stop. The problem? I sleep too late at night. I do not feel tired enough then and do not go to bed until past 1 a.m. Then when it is time to wake up, I feel all shit. Without the responsibility of a job, I go right back to sleep. And start my day late. Start the day late = End the day late. The cycle continues...

Today, I would like to break this cycle. I would like to put in the hard work to find the job that is right for me. I will be determined to stave off depression and keep positive no matter what. I will keep building on the things that are important to me, and continuously improve. And I will be a good person, or at least try to be.

I have now developed the Ebon-knee project painstakingly till where it is now. I feel encouraged by the results but there is this feeling gnawing at me that I am not moving quickly enough. In fact, the feeling of being "far behind" penetrates every aspect of my life. I look at my peers and they have successful careers, relationships and they seem to be doing really well. But of course the question is "Do you really want what they have?" If the answer is "no" or "not really", then I'll probably tell myself to keep believing in my own dreams and my own way. Of course, you must not lose the opportunities to move faster, or see more on the shoulders of giants. Stay strong. Believe in yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts