Monday - And I'm emo again...

Ah, it is Monday again and so what has been happening? I have made leaps of progress for Project Ebon-knee - even if I am not sure what value it has. Mum and dad celebrate 37 years together! Yay! They are an odd couple. Always having something to argue about, but at the end of the day, they love each other and cannot live apart.

So far so good this morning. I have done my run and have had my prata breakfast (a bit salty today). But all in all, it has been going well. I am 15 mins late for my job trawl activity but heck, that is what buffers are for. I was really emo this morning when I got out of bed. But somehow I got better. It is a combination of the run, as well as the article that Gups shared on fb about being happy. And I finally figured out what that "fallopian tube" design on our dining chairs were for. Persist!


Comments

Popular Posts