Daily WWW

Exhausting. Yep. I am. My head is so cramped with thoughts that I keep wanting to go back to a quiet place to gather my thoughts. Well, without going too deep into thinking, here is the WWW:

1. What went well?
  • I kept up with my applications, which will give me chances.
  • I was able to be a friend to Kat, who needed someone to talk to after being axed by DM.
  • Restarted the 30 day challenge program.
2. What went wrong?
  • My mom's venomous tongue - I still have no clue how to deal with it except to run away or become intangible. Why does she not just shut the hell up?
  • I wasted too much time on the net and didn't even start on my Captain Green.
  • I did not go out AT ALL. Poor choice.
3. How could you do TODAY to make it better?
  • Continue doing applications. Maybe just one when you don't feel like it.
  • Stop thinking and start taking action. If "tired", take a short break and then press on. Action builds momentum. Action brings hope.
  • Continue scheduling "time-outs". Realize that these things actually help you increase your productivity and focus.
4. Gratitude.
  • I am happy to have read Benny Se Teo's autobiography. It is a great book that inspired me. Really uplifting. I mean, he isn't blessed in the looks department, wasted 10 years of his life (I can relate), failed many times, but in the end, he eventually made it.
  • I am glad to have time to spend with a friend today.
  • I am glad that it isn't blazing hot right now.

Comments

Popular Posts