DM woes

A lot of people don't know this. I care a lot about the work I do and the places I worked for. I enter with a long term view but somehow, this has not worked out well for me. Anyway, what happened was that this morning, I found out that DM has let go of some people again and has forced the rest to take a 20% pay cut. I thought it was doing well after I left because they were able to give out a small bonus from last year but apparently not. How does it make me feel? Mixed feelings really. I am sad that my former colleagues are in this situation now but I am also glad that it wasn't the situation that after I left, everything just got better (which would imply I was the problem all along). And really, I am not in any position to help them myself, being unemployed for so long.


Comments

Popular Posts