WWW - Monday

Ok. Monday. Like all Mondays go, this one has lumbered on lethargically. Not so bad really. Got the toilets cleaned, and played some b-ball. So that's the chores and exercise done. I bumped into Philip yesterday in some crazy coincidence while having lunch with Auntie Hwee Lin and cousin Samantha.

Well, here's the WWW:

1. What went well?
  • I bumped into a friend that I wasn't even planning to meet.
  • I learnt a bit more from Apostles from the Easter special on History channel. On top of that, I went with my sis to consider joining the St Vincent de Paul. Do some good, meet new people - good things.
  • I finished my POSB squirrel. Now done 6 of 16. 10 left to finish the series.
2. What went wrong?
  • I was extremely annoyed with my mother. Bossing people around, nagging, being negative etc. I didn't handle it well.
  • Although I had some new perspective on my job hunting situation, I haven't taken much action to turn it around.
  • I still don't feel in control and I hate it.
3. How could you do TODAY to make it better?
  • Continue planning (1 day.1 week. Then one month) 
  • Look for some job openings. Keep an open mind. Spend "focused time" on doing this.
  • Go for a run.
4. Gratitude.
  • I am grateful Monday is starting to feel a lot less shitty. 
  • I am grateful that I have not starved to death even during all this time jobless.
  • I am thankful to have something to do to keep my mind off the unemployment.

Comments

Popular Posts