What's my BIG GOAL?

Hmm. I've been wasting a lot of time this week. It is just one of those days where you just don't get anything done.

I saw the video of Arnold Schwarzenegger and how he was directed by his big goal and how he achieved his dream. It is wonderful... Except that I do not know what my goal is. What is my dream? And who put it in my head? When I sit quietly by myself, what is it that I want?

So what is my big mission in life? I really am not too sure about it but this is what comes to mind now. 

"I want to create a toy or game franchise, something like what Hideo Kojima does with the Metal Gear Series. This is a world that is not simply cool. It is something original, well-loved by millions around the world. I want to have toys of my creations on the shelves, so as to bring joy to millions of fans."

Comments

Popular Posts