The waiting game

I am carrying a terrible burden these days. The days have turned to months and now it will soon be a year. A year without a "real" job. I have done things I have wanted to, and I hope I have used the time to grow into someone I want to become. But without a job, it just seems like there is little validation for my dream. Now I understand. Failure teaches us not to take things for granted. Failure teaches us to grab an opportunity because it is so rare. Failure teaches you to be ready, so that you can grab the opportunity when it becomes available. And failure forces you to persist. I am now in the midst of waiting. I hoped to get a second interview with SP, to once again feel like a normal person. This failure is good for me, as I try to be positive. And yet, you wonder if things will ever turn for the better.

Comments

Popular Posts