Rebuilding the new me...


Hey there! I'm back again after a long time away. I have since been confirmed to start a new job and that is a great opportunity to build my life up again. I haven't been too hardworking the past 2 weeks but I think it is okay to relax a bit after I got my letter of appointment (for what could possibly be my dream job). I have been bringing mum out and the last place we went to was the Singapore Discovery Center. Above there is a picture of us firing the M-16, my NS weapon. Gosh, it has been so long now and I can't help but feel old. You are wiser, but also slower, and a lot more heavy. Well, I intend to shed some weight and get back into creative work. My bank account isn't too healthy but heck, that will sort itself out in the end. I've been learning Italian on Duolingo again and it is great. Here is to the rebuilding of the new me! And I am excited about it! =)

Comments

Popular Posts