Polling day weekend


Right, we have voted and the results show more of the same government as before. It might as well have been that no election had been held. Well, politics is over, time for life to go on...

The haze was bad and continues to be bad today. Was sick for much of last week and am just starting to recover. I didn't do too much over the weekend - pretty much just play civilization, Marvel Puzzle Quest, watch Deadliest Warrior, go Church, and then do a bit of zbrush. And wash the toilets too. Yeah, it isn't easy being sick and it isn't easy being broke. But life is really what you make of it. It is Monday and I feel tired still. But I tell myself that it gets better. Each day treasured and well-spent is an investment in the future. My life ain't stable yet. And I can't help but feel left behind some times, when other guys my age have established their families and careers. But I will persist, and get the things I want, continue to do the things that are worthwhile. Why? Simple reason is that while I was stuck in a long painful unemployment period, I had no chance of going anywhere and no chance of building anything. Now I do, and I CANNOT WASTE THE CHANCE. Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts