Just a little update post...


It was a day full of activity today. I think the excitement is keeping me up but I think a little meditation will clear my mind.

It is amazing to think that after 30 plus years on this planet, there is still much to learn, much to do. Look at the little robot explorer that I modeled and textured. I wouldn't think I could have done something like this just 2 years ago. I also didn't know how to use meditation as a tool to keep myself calm and centered. 

I got a summary trial today for not attending IPPT last year but it was great that the army decided to waive my fine. I feel this is good for me, all that remedial training and all. I am getting fitter and doing things that I would never force myself to do (knowing how lazy I am).

Work... Well, it is okay. I still have some fish to fry but that is what work is about isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts