8 years of blog

Wow, I've counted that this is my 8th year on this blog. Janice was the one who encouraged me to start this and I have kept it till this day. It is December now, and the time to think about how the year went by. There were periods of doubt that things will ever get better during my unemployment days, and today, I am happy where I am working, doing something I love. Of course there have been areas in my life that I have felt deficient in, such as relationships and wealth, but I get the feeling it will be alright now. Maybe the most important thing that I have learned this year is that when things are going bad, keep your head up. Similarly, when things are going well, keep your head down. Perhaps I should restart my little book of collected wisdom (I lost the last one when my laptop's HD failed).

Comments

Popular Posts