One month post one thing...

Hey, what's up blog? It has been some time since I visited my blog to post something but here I am again. It has been really busy lately, with RoboCup Singapore Open just passed and that took up most of my time. I can't really remember what I did in such detail but here are a list of things I managed to accomplish in ARICC so far:
  1. Animation video for SP Open house
  2. Designed, modeled, and textured mobile game explorer (including manipulator arm and lift claw... Garage coming soon)
  3. RMA Website delivered
  4. Publicity lead for RoboCup SG Open (Did some posters, props and photo-taking)
I will post some of this stuff here when I get hold of my hard drive tomorrow. It does give me a sense of accomplishment. But I know I can do more. I know I can work harder still.

Here are some of my other plans this year:
  1. Meet up with Jhp and Philip at least once this year.
  2. Finish another character model this year (Sign up for course?)
  3. Develop a product idea this year
  4. Complete the udemy interior modeling/rendering course





 

Comments

Popular Posts